Tells the story of sin and death of Jesus' life, death, and resurrection and proclaims the good news of God's victory over death.
12 Tribes of Israel
- He was also a fisherman.
- the first disciple Jesus called (Book of John) and brought Peter to Jesus, but
- he told Peter Jesus was the Messiah.
Kings of Israel
- third disciple considered to be part of Jesus’ “inner circle” with his brother James and Peter.
- John was also previously a fisherman.
- Credited with writing the Books of John, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John and Revelation.